Saturday, June 14, 2008

the only way out is through

Ladies (and gentlemen?)...

I am back.

I have not been in a good spot. I don't know why. Work has gotten less stressful. I am finally adjusting to the early mornings. I have just been focusing on the negative, and that is not like me at all. So I'm done.

We had Starbucks (Iced Venti 3 Pump White Mocha - No whip and a blueberry scone) for breakfast. My lunch looked like this - tomatoes, mozzarella, whole wheat pita and homemade balsamic viniagrette. I ate about 1/3 of this plate.Then dinner was great. Very lean hamburgers with gouda and avocado and a salad.
Our fridge now looks like this:
Our fridge has never been full. I don't remember our fridge ever looking like this...even before we moved. All healthy. All yummy. All good.

I could have a big plan for keeping my motivation or what exactly I'm gonna do, but I'm not going to do that. I know what I need to do. And I'm just gonna do it.

I will say that I will blog DAILY for the next 10 days. No excuses. When I am accountable to you guys, that really keeps me going. And my food pics will be on my food blog. I still take pics of almost everything and I don't post them for unknown reasons.

I am very appreciative of the comments/emails I have gotten wishing me well and offering encouragement. I have the best blog readers EVER.

Now we're off for a walk.

Happy Saturday, everyone!

7 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're back! I missed you!

jeannie* said...

Yippee! Youve been missed! Your meals look great.. keep it up.

Sarah said...

Ok, I am so glad to see you back! Your meals always look so yummy!

I love tomato and mozzarella salad. I chop up fresh basil and put that on top of it. So. Yummy.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. First off, your food looks so good! Second, I too need inspiration so I'll be following your posts to glean whatever might help me. Because, seriously, I need help!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I've missed your meals and recipes so much!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! ....There YOU are. By golly, I think You're BACK!!! Fridge looks great! Attitude seems feisty and upbeat. Way to go, girl. Keep it up and just get back to doing your thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Right... what they said. *points up*
I've missed you too! Even if it doesn't last beyond that, I'm totally looking forward to the next 10 days!

j