Wednesday, June 18, 2008

but it hasn't happened yet


So I've had several requests for hair progress pictures. Today was a curly day, so it's not too exciting. You know, I don't really like it right now, but I'm not giving up. I will not cut it. I made a decision to grow it out. I have really only had 2 severe urges to cut my hair - and I started the process in February. I am letting it grow. I've just got to figure out what to do with it during the rough patches - and it will be rough for a few more months. I know, I've been here before.

Nothing of real interest to share today. I didn't do much this evening. I had planned on going to look at furniture for our deck, but I ended up being lazy, watching reruns of Next Top Model, and getting caught up on my blog reading!

The great news is, despite several opportunities, I did not go to Starbucks today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!