Wednesday, June 18, 2008

but it hasn't happened yet


So I've had several requests for hair progress pictures. Today was a curly day, so it's not too exciting. You know, I don't really like it right now, but I'm not giving up. I will not cut it. I made a decision to grow it out. I have really only had 2 severe urges to cut my hair - and I started the process in February. I am letting it grow. I've just got to figure out what to do with it during the rough patches - and it will be rough for a few more months. I know, I've been here before.

Nothing of real interest to share today. I didn't do much this evening. I had planned on going to look at furniture for our deck, but I ended up being lazy, watching reruns of Next Top Model, and getting caught up on my blog reading!

The great news is, despite several opportunities, I did not go to Starbucks today!

2 comments:

Weight Loss Reviews said...

Thank you so very much for your story. It was truly an inspiration. I hope mine is also. Please feel free to view it at blogger.com Weight Loss Reviews.

We folks with this particular problem need all the help we can get. Thanks again and God Bless.

pantrypuff said...

What a cute picture!