Sunday, May 18, 2008

just cross the border and into the city

Today deserves pictures. Lots of pictures.

It started with an Iced Venti 3-Pump White Mocha and a piece of low-fat strawberry cream coffee cake. Then lunch was a turkey sandwich with cranbery chutney.














And, after that, things got a little crazy. These groceries became corn chowder, asparagus soup, sausage and red pepper quiche, buffalo chicken macaroni bake, and a variety of lunches. They are all now nicely labeled and frozen. Yeah buddy.

And then I ate corn chowder for dinner. Yummy!

I finished Day 6 of 10 fo the challenge! It was more difficult to get the video finished today, but I made it! High impact all the way baby!

I'd love to stay and chat, but the Office is on. I'm a sucker for Jim and Pam.

Have a happy Monday!

4 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Jim is my future husband. Just FYI.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Fast Car is now playing in my head. Just discovered your blog and I love that your headings are so often song titles...it's a habit I fall into too!

Also, I'm impressed at your forward planning with your groceries and lunches!

Cara

Cara said...

Ooh, I forgot My blog address!

thatwasmyveil.wordpress.com

Thanks,
Cara

Swizzlepop said...

OMG you made all those meals in one day. WOW, I want to be able to do that. You are my hero HELP!
Any chance you'd share the recipe for the buffalo chicken macaroni bake? That sounds drooliscious! :)
Great job, seriously I am in awe of your discipline and organization! Teach me!