Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm a banjo-picking girl

As you all know, I am not perfect.

I am not even able to keep up my entire 10-day challenge.

But that's okay. I'm learning to live with shades of gray.

I did not do the walking video tonight. We went to Woodsongs again, and saw a great band, and met the banjo brilliance that is Bela Fleck. We've seen him with Dave Matthews Band, Nickel Creek, and now Sparrow Quartet. We had to stick around to meet him. Very humble and funny. Good times.

So we come home, had a snack, put our new cds on iTunes, and it's bedtime.

So my lack of exercise is not due to laziness. It's due to life happening.

And tomorrow, I'm getting right back on. I'll do the video, and eat my veggies, and all that good stuff.

95% is good for me. And life is great today.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Good for you! I love Bela Fleck! Was it just him, or was he with the Flecktones?

I"ve always wanted to meet Futureman. Seems like a crazy guy. :)

And Vic Wooten, too. He's a god!