Sunday, March 2, 2008

we live in a beautiful world (yeah we do)

I am channeling my dear friend Marie today.

The good:

I went to the gym this morning. I rocked the treadmill.

I felt really cute today, so I took my picture in the bathroom of the bookstore.I thought Nathan was cute and nerd-like, so I took his picture as well.
The bad:

Our dear friend Kent came over for dinner. We agreed on pizza. So I had three slices of pizza for dinner. And some barbecue chips.

The ugly:

I totally forgot that I get to weigh-in tomorrow morning. It will probably be really bad. But I'm sticking to it.

9 comments:

Holly said...

You may be surprised! Drink a bunch of water tonight!

Holly said...

And hey, I forgot to mention, you look great in your pic!!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Yes, you are looking very cute! And so does your husband. As for the weigh in ... I went on a whole pizza binge and lost weight ... so maybe you will be surprised! Fingers crossed!

Hanlie said...

You do look cute! Well done on recognizing and celebrating that! Good luck on the weigh in!

Anonymous said...

I don't read many people's blogs. I stumbled across yours a few weeks back and I've been reading it ever since. I love your positive outlook. Even in the midst of the flu, you always seem to have your chin up! I wish you the Best!! .....Thanks for the inspiration and motivation.
Rhonda
P.S. ....I'm a KY girl, too. Shaker Village is Beautiful...loved your pics. :-)

marie said...

I lurve GBUs :)

Nathan does look cute :P

Fairy Princess said...

You DO look really cute and I love that you took your pic in the bathroon LOL!

I second Holly...drink a bunch of water to help flush out that sodium and tomorrow might not be as bad as you think. :)

Kim said...

You ARE cute!! :)

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

You look ADORABLE! I love that sweater. And Nate looks very cute and nerdy.

Also I had three pieces of pizza tonight too. So at least you're not alone.