I love March. Why you ask?
1. My oldest friend, Jenifer, hits the big 3-0 today. She can't call me old anymore! Happy Birthday Jen!
2. I weighed in this morning for a significant gain. 222.8. I am okay with this. I know that I ate pizza last night and I only exercised one time last week. I also weighed last in the middle of a bout with the flu, so the number was probably due to lack of food and dehydration. BUT I had a salad for lunch today and I am going to the gym to watch John and Kate Plus 8 tonight!
3. I am HOME. I will not be staying with my parents or some hotel in Atlanta. I have my food in my kitchen and my gym. We are starting our week of salads tomorrow. I love cooking!
4. It was 71 degrees today. I know it'll probably be snowing tomorrow, but I am so excited that spring is on the way. I drove home from work with my windows partway down and radio blaring. I love spring.
5. Remember last fall how we had our grand Nickel Creek tour? Well, their mandolin player has a new band, the Punch Brothers, and we are seeing them 3 times this spring, with 2 of them being in March.
6. Another part of being home is increased time with my honey. Not only is my husband really cute, but he's really smart as well. We had this lovely conversation yesterday.
Me: See this sweater I'm wearing? It's a large.
Him: I wear a large! You tell me all the time how skinny I am, so the large means you're skinny too!
I love his logic.