Friday, March 7, 2008

tonight's the night

Wanna see how I spent my evening?

This is a lovely salad of pork, tomatoes, corn, cukes, lettuce, and home-made buttermilk ranch.And then I spent an entire episode of What Not to Wear at the gym!
Thank y'all SO MUCH for your encouragement. Your warm words (and kicks in the butt) made me shut up and get up. I love you guys!!

We are having some crazy "thunder snow" and lightning! It's such a weird combination! We're supposed to drive about an hour for a Punch Brothers concert tomorrow night, and I'm so nervous that we won't be able to make it!

Everyone stay safe out there. See you tomorrow with more healthy things to brag about!

4 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

Tonight was a great night to jump back on the wagon!! I'm so proud of you!!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

So glad you got back on track tonight! Sorry I missed your earlier post. Ruts bite ... getting of schedule bites ... I am sure you will be back on track in NO TIME! You are a wonderful source of inspiration and honesty!

Lora said...

Wow - they have TV's on the treadmills now?! I've got to get to a gym!

Lori said...

We had thundersnow about a few weeks ago....wild! Stay safe and keep up the great choices!