Sunday, March 30, 2008

standing in the sunlight laughing

I'm back!

Sorry if my absence the last few days has been worrisome. I don't know what got into me with my last post. I didn't stew in it very long, I just got busy.

Friday I went to work. I got home and we took a multi-hour nap. Watched a little tv, and went back to bed.

Yesterday we went to the bookstore, Target, the gym (go me! What Not to Wear was on!) and then to a surprise birthday party for Nate. It surprised me too! Pictures will come!

Thank you all so much for the support and encouragement! You all are wonderful!

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Brown eyed girl! That's the first time I ever recognized a song!

Glad you're better!

Anonymous said...

I must be slooooow. I just now realized your post titles are songs. DUH. :-D Glad you're back on track, Krissie! You go girl.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I was thinking... holy shnikeys, I knew whole foods was expensive, but I didn't realize *how* expensive. :) Glad you caught the error and can get your money back!

Glad to hear that you went to the gym. Go you! I'm hopeful that April will turn out to be a kick ass month for you (and for me!)

That said, you've totally turned me on to clif bars. I keep a box at work and they are awesome!

Cheers!
j