Monday, March 31, 2008

kinda like Nashville with a tan

Happy Weigh Day!

Yeah, so I haven't really been 100% (barely 40%) on health task the last 2 weeks. And what happens? I'm down .2. So what would have the scale said if I had been on program? We'll see next week!Felicia posted over the weekend about what her blogging area looks like. I thought it was a very cool idea and decided to do the same. You should play too!

This is my Dr. Suess chair. We got it for Christmas and I love it. I feel like a little kid sitting in it. We have a desk downstairs, but we tend to use the computers on the main level.
And this is what I see from my chair! The computer, my glass of water (I have another beside me now), and the tv.
Let's see where you sit!

4 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Congrats on the loss!

Love the Dr.Suess chair!

Oh, and I left you a "nice" surprise on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the song that you took that line from!!! Wow, that was forever ago :)

Cute blogging space!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I have a chair just like that except mine is yellow!

Caroline said...

I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my blogging space, but when I do I'll let you know! And being down 0.2 is better than being UP 0.2 like I am. I think it was Karma catching up with me that I went from where we were at 219.8 back up to 220.0. Just so now I have to say I'm in the 220's again. Oh well. My goal is to hit my 10% next week, which is 218.4. I think I can do it!