Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a fruit picker who arrived here after the harvest

My hair is growing! I was actually able to use a straightener! I am thrilled!

However, I am not thrilled about the weather. How in the world does a forecast of mid-50's turn into 35 degrees? Where did spring go!

I am also excited to see Sarah tomorrow for dinner!

I have a new mission. I know I have a new mission every week (notice the mystery italics again!), but I'm ready to commit again!

Five years ago Monday (03.17.03), I started WW. I weighed 221.

When I got married on 07.19.03, I weighed 200. Even.

So for my 5th anniversary, I am going to be back at 200. Amen.

That means I have 4 months to lose 19.8 pounds. I am seriously thinking about bringing my wedding dress back from my Mom's this weekend and seeing how far it is from fitting.

My plan is simple: I am sticking to my "only 5 pronounceable ingredients" guns. I will record everything I eat in Sparkpeople. I will continue to photograph and post everything I eat. I am also going to exercise 5 days out of 7.

That's it. (And italics disappear again!) Sounds simple enough, eh?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Hanlie said...

You can do it! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I think you should break out the tape measure and make some non-weight related goals. For awhile there, you were an exercising machine... I bet you'll find that you'll fit into that dress LONG before those 19lbs are gone. Just a thought.

j

lainb said...

your mystery italics are cracking me up (thank you for the much needed laughter). :)