Friday, February 29, 2008

have a seat by me

Today was the best bonus day ever!

I went to the mall and bought nothing! Then we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory where I ate less than half of my lunch-size salad, with dressing on the side. I rock.

Then I came home and cleaned the downstairs bathroom. And transferred all our pictures and music to our new computer.

Then I cooked ratatouille. Recipe will be posted tomorrow. It was great.

Then we went shopping - Best Buy, Gap, the wine store, etc. - and all we bought was an iTunes card.

Good bonus day.

Nathan is getting ready to go to the gym. I know I need to go. I just can't make myself do it. I am exhausted. But I'm going to finish cleaning the upstairs bathrooms and unpacking from Atlanta. So I'll have nothing to procrastinate with tomorrow.

I WILL go to the gym tomorrow. I will post my recipe. I will take food pictures and put my food into sparkpeople. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're being very productive!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

So glad you had a wonderful day ... you deserved it!

Amy said...

yes! Take food pictures... I love looking at your food blog!