Thursday, February 28, 2008

both of our hands are equaly skilled

I may have taken a slight detour. A detour that led me away from home from February 3 to February 20. And then knocked me on my butt with the flu from the day I returned home until yesterday.

But I have a map.

Tomorrow is Leap Day. And it is Krissie Day. When I got my life together, I didn't wait until New Year's Day, I attacked on New Year's Eve. And I'm not waiting until Easter, or March 1st, or Monday or whatever.

I'm making some improvements tonight:

  • I cooked dinner.
  • I washed 2 loads of laundry.
  • I transferred all our pictures to our new computer.
  • I am getting ready to clean the kitchen.

And February 29 only happens once every four years, and I am going to rock it. Tomorrow better watch out!

  • I am going to the gym!
  • I am going to clean the rest of my house.
  • I am going to inventory my Goodwill box (for tax purposes) and get it out of the house.
  • I am going to transfer our iTunes to our new computer.
  • (I have tomorrow off.)

I know things have been difficult, but all I have wanted is to feel healthy enough to get back on track. And I am there. My throat is (very slightly) sore, but I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow. I can't wait!

And as an afterthought...

PLEASE HELP! I had a comment from SARAH a few days ago, encouraging me to go see someone at the Singletary Center (for free!) on Monday night, referencing my love for Matt Wertz. Can I have more info? I can't find anything going on at Singletary, but I'd hate to miss something cool! Help, Sarah!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, Dave Barnes is the guy playing. He is awesome. He was on the Mayercraft Carrier and he is one of my FAVORITE Nashville singer/songwriters. He has played a lot of shows with Matt Wertz. I saw that he was playing a show at UK and thought you might be interested. I got that info from a myspace bulletin.

Here is his myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/davebarnes

Hope that helps!

The Price's Wife said...

SO glad to hear you're feeling better!!

Hanlie said...

Isn't it great! A bonus day! Have a great one!

Glad you're feeling better... I'm still suffering!

Sarah P said...

What a great day you have planned. Enjoy!

R.Shack said...

Krissie,
I came across your blog a few days ago (tuesday i think)... and after reading that post i went back and read every single one of your posts from the beginning and you've inspired me!

Thank you! and Keep Blogging, you're motivating me!!

Diana Swallow said...

Glad you're feeling better.

I'm really making the most of my bonus day too!