I may have taken a slight detour. A detour that led me away from home from February 3 to February 20. And then knocked me on my butt with the flu from the day I returned home until yesterday.
But I have a map.
Tomorrow is Leap Day. And it is Krissie Day. When I got my life together, I didn't wait until New Year's Day, I attacked on New Year's Eve. And I'm not waiting until Easter, or March 1st, or Monday or whatever.
I'm making some improvements tonight:
- I cooked dinner.
- I washed 2 loads of laundry.
- I transferred all our pictures to our new computer.
- I am getting ready to clean the kitchen.
And February 29 only happens once every four years, and I am going to rock it. Tomorrow better watch out!
- I am going to the gym!
- I am going to clean the rest of my house.
- I am going to inventory my Goodwill box (for tax purposes) and get it out of the house.
- I am going to transfer our iTunes to our new computer.
- (I have tomorrow off.)
I know things have been difficult, but all I have wanted is to feel healthy enough to get back on track. And I am there. My throat is (very slightly) sore, but I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow. I can't wait!
And as an afterthought...
PLEASE HELP! I had a comment from SARAH a few days ago, encouraging me to go see someone at the Singletary Center (for free!) on Monday night, referencing my love for Matt Wertz. Can I have more info? I can't find anything going on at Singletary, but I'd hate to miss something cool! Help, Sarah!