Wednesday, February 27, 2008

baby's at the punchbowl

I am doing the happy dance all over the place.

Why?

I feel a thousand times better. I didn't realize how bad I really felt until I felt better. I'm not 100% yet, but I'm a different person than I have been the past week.

I also didn't have work today. We don't start in our office until 3/10, so we're just doing different trainings until then. Well, our trainer was sick today, so we didn't have to go in. So we went shopping! I am starting to love shopping for clothes.

I got home and tried on absolutely everything in my closet. If it was too big, it went in the Goodwill box. If it was too snug, it went to our spare closet. Only what fits today hangs in my closet. I have a decent size box of clothes that are too big. I am wearing the jeans from this picture. I am a happy girl.

I'm getting back on the blogging wagon, I promise.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go muffin... you're kicking ass!

Mmmm... muffins. They're good.

Felicia said...

WOO HOOO *Happy Cleaning out the closet dance* lol. Way to go!!

*huggles*
=0)

Chubby Chick said...

If I only had clothes hanging in my closet that fit right now... it would be pretty darn empty. hehe

Heather said...

glad you are feeling better...and now you get to go shopping!

Hanlie said...

I did the same in December - threw out everything that I knew I would never wear again, and put the stuff that I can't wear yet in a suitcase. Much better!

I'm glad you're feeling better...

Anonymous said...

Yay - you are doing so well. Oh, the feeling of enjoying clothes shopping.... isn't it wonderful!

Fairy Princess said...

I NEED TO CHANNEL YOU and do the same to my clothes! Send the good karma out my way to make me do this LOL!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

So glad to hear that you are almost back to your old self ... being sick is very BLECH!

Diana Swallow said...

Glad to hear you're feeling back to your old self and YAY for new clothes.