Thursday, February 21, 2008

between green and grey

Krissie is back from Atlanta. And Krissie has the flu. Bleh.

What I learned from Greenup/Atlanta
Installment 2
Random Stuff

  • I truly love my husband. Not in some kind of I-must-love-him-cause-I-married-him love, but I love him. He is my best friend and he takes such good care of me!
  • I hate to fly. I am moderately nauseous the entire time. I almost threw up on our flight there. And I drugged myself so I'd sleep on the way home. It didn't really help.
  • Flight + inner ear issues = total crap. I can't really hear today.
  • If your suitcase weighs more than 50 pounds, it costs $50.
  • I am going to love my job.
  • I am actually a pretty smart person.
  • I am loving that I have to dress like a grown up at my new job (mostly suits). I actually like shopping when I find things that zip!
  • I want to be healthy. I am really angry that I am sick. I wanted to go to the gym today.
  • I missed blogging terribly! I love my blog friends!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Glad to you're liking your new job. Sorry you're sick.

Sarah said...

We missed you! Dressing in "work" clothes can be fun :)

Amy said...

We missed you too baby cakes!

Welcome home!

Heather said...

glad you are back! feel better soon.

Grumpy Chair said...

Sorry you have the flu - wishing you a speedy recovery.

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

We missed you too! When are we going shopping GUUUURL?

Lora said...

I'm sorry that you're sick. I always end up with something after a plane ride. I think it's being forced to breathe everyone elses' germs!

I'll bet your hubby's glad to have you back too!