Krissie is back from Atlanta. And Krissie has the flu. Bleh.
What I learned from Greenup/Atlanta
- I truly love my husband. Not in some kind of I-must-love-him-cause-I-married-him love, but I love him. He is my best friend and he takes such good care of me!
- I hate to fly. I am moderately nauseous the entire time. I almost threw up on our flight there. And I drugged myself so I'd sleep on the way home. It didn't really help.
- Flight + inner ear issues = total crap. I can't really hear today.
- If your suitcase weighs more than 50 pounds, it costs $50.
- I am going to love my job.
- I am actually a pretty smart person.
- I am loving that I have to dress like a grown up at my new job (mostly suits). I actually like shopping when I find things that zip!
- I want to be healthy. I am really angry that I am sick. I wanted to go to the gym today.
- I missed blogging terribly! I love my blog friends!