Friday, January 18, 2008

sending all my love on the wire

You guys and your self-love just keeps coming!

Go read about Eva! She's new to the blog world. Let's show her how much we love each other!

Swizzlepop is a very brave woman. Go read about her and find out why!

Just Too Fat is awesome. And did some brave things for love!

I can't think you enough for playing along!

Today's exercise will be tonight. Today's food is as follows:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and milk
This sandwich is known as the Big Kahuna. Ham, pineapple cream cheese, and a few crushed walnuts. With pretzels.
Meijer carries this apple chicken sausage that is awesome. It is accompanied by a bullseye (fried egg inside toast) and orange slices.

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

Great, great "I Love Myself" posts all over the place.

Loved your "bullseye toast". We always called it "eggs in a nest" but I like bullseye better.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful questions! I just posted my answers.

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Ohmygosh you quoted Journey. I heart you.

Wendi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendi said...

Oh my, that all looks so so good! I can't wait to get some ham and make the sandwich. (I think my husband ate all my walnuts, i'll add that to the list too) I got some Atichoke Garlic Chicken sauage from Sam's Club that is too good.