- I want to feel strong.
- I hate HATE being a snorer. There's only so much mocking I can take.
- I want to be a runner. And collect 5K t-shirts.
- I want to be a Mom someday.
- I want to take classes at the gym. I'm way too self-conscious for that now.
- I want to buy clothes that fit, not just grab the biggest size Old Navy carries and hope that it fits.
- I want to buy vacation clothes like Angie's.
Maybe in a few days I'll dig out my list from this time last year (I know generally where it is) and maybe make a few additions.
I got my New Employee packet for my new job today. I start work February 4th. I get to train in a town close to my hometown (about 2 hours from my house) so I'll be staying with my parents for that week. I'm a little bummed to leave Nate for a week, but I'm excited to see my old friends, maybe go to the gym with my brother, and cook with my parents.
I spent an hour on the treadmill today. I was really sore from the weight lifting yesterday. I tried this new chicken recipe today. Nathan's tummy was very happy. I'm getting ready to make some figure-friendly cupcakes. I need more calories today, and what better way to get them than from chocolate! (I know there are many better ways, but I have been so good!)
I'm so bummed there's no new Grey's Anatomy on Thursday nights. I'm just so lost!