Sunday, October 7, 2007

whoa-oa here she comes!

My 30-in-30 plan is doing okay.

30 points a day: I am not doing as well as I would like to do food wise. I had a significant amount of ice cream today. But I only had one Starbucks drink. And I pretty much just ate the ice cream because it was there. And I did not eat the big blobs of chocolate (like 2 the size of my thumb) that were left when all the ice cream was gone. Small victories!

30 minutes of exercise: Check! Nate and I went to the fitness room. The treadmill was kinda jerky, but it was the only one available. I figure it engaged my core since I felt unsteady and maybe it was a good thing.

30 minutes of tv: The television was on a lot today, but I really only watched about half of an episode of King of the Hill. I was doing other things while the tv was on (like playing on iTunes or taking a nap).

$30 on lunches: I still have the full $30.

30 sermons: I'm a little behind on this one. I went to church today and I listened to almost a full sermon on the treadmill. I'm catching up.

30 cards: 4 down! I'm well on my way!

30 minutes Bible/prayer: I'm heading upstairs right now to get that done before sleep!

I am feeling really good about where we are, geographically and mentally.

2 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear you guys are settling in! And you're making great progress.

Sarah said...

You are well on your way! Glad to have you back blogging!