Wednesday, October 10, 2007

this is just my tendency

I feel like my new house has given me my life back. My commute is down from 65 minutes to 4! It is so nice to have time in the mornings to do nothing in particular. Like blogging!

I got on the scale this morning, and I'm bummed. I've gained .8 this week. I've been eating better (not great, but much better), we've been exercising, I'm motivated by the Biggest Loser...I don't understand. I'm not giving up, though!

Speaking of Biggest Loser, I find that it is increasingly becoming the show I am most excited about. I'm not impressed by Grey's yet. The whole George/Izzy storyline is really making me angry. He's MARRIED. It's hard for me to watch. But Biggest Loser? I'm all about it. I don't know who I would work better for, Bob or Jillian. Nate says he'd rather be with Bob, but I think I might respond to Jillian's tough love. I really don't like the red team girl. I've been watching her for several seasons and I don't remember her name (Kim maybe?). I would love to go on the show. I think I could rock. I think life gets in the way of my weight loss. And my weight gets in the way of my life. What's a girl to do?

Today is like Thursday for me because I'm taking Friday off. We are leaving at lunchtime Friday to go to Asheville, NC. It is one of my top 2 places to visit. We are also seeing Nickel Creek while we are there. I am kinda bummed 'cause my other musical obsession, Matt Wertz, is going to be in Asheville doing a show, same time, same night as Nickelcreek. My plan is to comb downtown Asheville all day Saturday to find Matt. I'll post lots of pics when we get home!

I'm doing pretty well on my 30-in-30. I'm ahead on cards, I have my full $30 lunch money left, and I'm not focusing on tv as much as I was. We're exercising almost every night. I just need to get my eating in check. I've had my breakfast of Starbucks and banana this morning, so I'm well on my way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to love Asheville!!! Me and my hubby just went for the first time in August :)

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

You're doing great! How do you get motivated to workout after working all day? By the time I get home from work I'm so wiped out...