Tuesday, October 30, 2007

in between the moon and you

This will be quick because I am getting up at 5:20 am to run. I said it. I committed. Nathan and I are going to run tomorrow!

Food has been great today. Low-fat, 1 pump Mocha from daBucks for breakfast. A big handful of goldfish for a snack. Lean Cuisine Canneloni and steamed broccoli for lunch. Brie, grapes, and pita bread for dinner. A bowl of cereal during Wheel of Fortune. It feels good.

I did really want Culvers today for dinner, but I was strong! No fast food burgers for me anymore!!

I won't ruin Biggest Loser for those of you who tivoed it, but i did cry at the homecoming.

Check up on me tomorrow!

2 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

You cried?! Awww, somehow I'm not surprised. ;)

How was the run?!

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day today! :)