Saturday, November 3, 2007

they say it's my birthday...

Well, today is here. I am 30. It feels pretty good.

The wedding we went to last night was beautiful. They are co-workers from the job I left in June. It was good to see (almost) everyone again. So many babies and babies on the way with that crowd. And it didn't make me sad. I've accepted where we are kid-wise, but haven't given up hope. Not yet.

Today has been nice. Slept in. Doing some casual laundry. Nathan just went to pick up breakfast (omlette bagels and capuccinos from Cosi). Then it's time to shower and head out of town for the festivities. Yay! Hopefully I'll take some pictures today! I'm gonna wear my new favorite Vera Wang sweater!!

5 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't wait to hear all about the fun activities! WOOHOO! Hooray for 30!

Maya said...

Wish you a rocking Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Krissie

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Girl!