Saturday, September 15, 2007

far away, far away

So the move is done! We've got a few things we didn't want to put in the moving truck that we have to go back and get, but other than that, we're moved!

The painter is finishing up tomorrow, and then we get to start putting things together! I can't wait to show you all pictures!

My posting will still be sporatic as we don't have internet yet. Hopefully that will be coming soon.

I'm going to catch up on all of your lives now! You'll see more of me soon!!

(Did I mention that we had one of our cats shaved? More pics I need to post...)

10 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! So exciting! I can't wait to hear how your new life will be!

Anonymous said...

Krissie-
Why in world would you shave your cat?
I was going through a tote of pictures today and found one of you and Nathan taken at the restaurant we ate at right before our move. I'll have to email it to you.
Shirley

Aimee said...

Glad you're moved. I can't wait to see pictures (not only of your house, but your shaved cat too). Your poor little cat, it's starting to get cold out and you took his warm coat. LOL! Seriously though, was something wrong with the cat that he needed to be shaved?

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Hooray! happy move! I can't wait to see pictures...

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the unpacking. I think unpacking can be so tedious! Looking forward to your posts after your settled in.

And...
shaved cat? what?

:)

Aimee said...

Are you all moved in yet? :)

Anonymous said...

Krissie, Where are you I miss you!!!

nathan said...

We're having a few issues with the new house, which I'm sure Krissie will update you on once everything has calmed down. One is the fact that the telephone wiring in the house was apparently not installed correctly, meaning we don't have internet yet (I'm typing this at the library at lunch). Hopefully that will be remedied by this weekend. Then Krissie can tell you all about how we discovered water running out of the light fixtures in the kitchen. Hooray.

Aimee said...

Thanks for the update Nathan. Sorry to hear you guys are having some problems with the new house. Tell Krissie we miss her and I hope you guys are able to get everything fixed soon. :)