Tuesday, September 11, 2007

i see your true colors shining through

2 posts in 2 days? What?

Briana and Fat Bridesmaid have both done the "8 Random Thing About Me" thing in the last several days. Not only do I need a distraction from this whole moving thing, but I want you all to play along too!!

1. My middle name is Carr.
2. I am violently opposed to celery. The look, smell, texture, stringyness, taste...Celery makes me want to hit something, it makes me angry. Celery is evil.
3. I bought a lampshade for $4.23 at Lowe's today. I absolutely love a bargain.
4. I catch myself singing "Deck the Halls" all year long.
5. Mrs. Doubtfire is in my top 5 favorite movies.
6. I would love to take photographs as a career.
7. If I could have had a romantic encounter with a famous person (before Nathan), it would have been Will Smith or Heath Ledger.
8. Nathan and I just paid an unbelievable amount to have the interior of our house painted for us.

Your turn!!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I got tagged as well - I best get on it. Too fun to read yours!!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Oh Will Smith. Nice choice.

Anonymous said...

See my 8 random things at livingbetter-sam.blogspot.com. I can say they wont be as interesting as yours Krissie!!
Shirley

Amy said...

GOod luck with the move tomorrow!

Angela Power said...

You're so cute! lol

Aimee said...

Hope your move is going well. I played along too and posted my 8 random things yesterday. :) Fun!