Friday, August 17, 2007

i'm right there if you get lonely

Things that have made me happy today:

  • The house inspection on the house that we are selling went well.
  • Tomorrow I get to watch my man play softball all day!
  • I'm wearing my favorite green t-shirt.
  • I heard "Baby Got Back" on the radio coming from my co-worker's office. I did a chair dance and sang it the rest of the day.
  • I am REALLY looking forward to starting our new healthy life when we move!
  • I gave in to a guilty pleasure, and I bought "Hey There Deliliah" from iTunes.
  • Equus Run Cabernet Chocolate Wine Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
  • I'm running a bath.
  • I will soon be wearing my pink Hanes sleepshirt.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

nathan said...

I'm pretty pleased with four of those.

Christine said...

Isn't it great to be happy?! Good for you. A few things that made me happy today:

-I went to the gym for an hour and it felt like 15 minutes.
-I just painted my toenails bright red for tomorrows weigh in.
-I'm not wearing socks, I hate wearing socks.
-I stayed on calorie today and I am not hungry NOW. :)

Take care.

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Yay happy stuff! I'm happy because:

-Tomorrow I'm hosting a bridal shower for The Bride
- It's beautiful outside (no rain!)
- I'm going to work today but I get Monday off
- New yoga pants from Old Navy!

Mindy said...

Love "Hey There Delilah"!

Aimee said...

I love "Hey There Delilah". :) I've only been up for like 4 hours today so far, but what's made me happy is:

- I ate a healthy breakfast
- I drank 32 oz. water already
- I trikked 3 miles with my dad this morning.

Several hours are left to the day, so hopefully I'll get even happier. :)

Ann(ie) said...

Sounds like a good day. Baby got Back always makes me happy and yay on the house inspection!!