Friday, July 27, 2007

you put my feet back on the ground

I have discovered that I can now waste a huge amount of time. I have discovered Facebook.

Nathan has done Facebook for a while. It's just his way of keeping up with my family - all my high school cousins live on it. But today I decided to make my own account. And found someone very interesting.

My Maid of Honor.

Long story short: We lived in the same apartment complex through Grad School. We were so close. I got engaged. She moved about an hour away. We both joined Weight Watchers. We were both very successful. I lost around 50 pounds. She lost about the same. I got married, I moved within 10 minutes of her. She kept losing. My weight found me again. You know how life gets crazy and you go a month and realize you haven't talked to someone? In that month, I also gained. As the months went by, turning into 2 years, I didn't want to call her because I was getting fatter. That is the honest truth. I don't know if it was me not wanting to let her down, or not wanting her to see me fat again, or me being jealous. All I know is she's on Facebook, she's gorgeous, and I invited her to be my friend. Now I sit back and see if she's willing to be my friend again.



I still love ya, Sarah Girl.

(Yikes is all I have to say about this picture. What color was my hair? My head looks huge!)

1 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

But the necklace is FAB!