Thursday, July 26, 2007

little white shadows

Sorry about the absence...I have had a killer headache. I came home from work, took a nap, had some cereal, and I'm getting ready to call it a night.

I knew my job had a lot of perks and that management really wants us to be well-rounded people. Today I learned that we get $1 per day for for exercising for 30 minutes. We just check off our names on a calendar the following morning. The check comes at the end of the month. That's almost enough for Weight Watchers. I'm definitely getting on board for that. I never thought that $1 would be motivating, but it is for me! I love my company.

I hope I feel better tomorrow. I listened to a great sermon today that I'm excited to tell you about. But the white screen is bothering my headache, so I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

Doctor Rick said...

Keep on running. It'll help increase your fitness and is a good stress buster.

marie said...

i feel your pain on the headaches. i woke up with one in the middle of the night to realize i hadn't taken my medication - boourns.

and holy incentive to workout! gotta love it.

Aimee said...

I hope your headache is better. I'm still not done reading HP yet, but I'm getting towards the back of the book.