(For those of you who are participating in my "Get a BookCrossing Book!" giveaway, my name on BookCrossing.com is NateAndKrissie so I can be listed as referring you!)
Token Fat Girl has a very inspiring post today. She talks about how cleansing it can be to start a new month. She has great goals for the month of July. I listed a few goals a few weeks ago, and I'm going to amend them and list some more!
- No television in my own home.
- Very limited meat.
- I will listen to sermons on my commute home from work.
- I will weigh myself only on Mondays.
- I will log everything I eat on FitDay.
- Of the 5 work days in a week, I will bring my lunch on 4 of them.
- For everything I buy, I will get rid of 2 similar things.
- I will do some sort of exercise 3 times a week.
What are your goals for July? We can do anything for a month! And we'll create healthy habits along the way!
Remember - visit my previous post, leave a comment, and email me your mailing address (questionsfordessert at gmail dot com) to get free books!