Wednesday, June 20, 2007

what a mighty mighty good man

Nathan is currently pulling up carpet. I must run to his aid. Thus this will be short...I have little time.

I heart my new job. I have my own office, instead of sharing a room with three other people. I already feel motivated but not stressed, and it appears that is the common vibe. It was a good day.

I am doing awesome on my goals. No tv. No meat today. There will be meat tomorrow, but it's chicken in a Kashi meal and it was already in my freezer and I need lunch. Limited meat, I remind myself.

We are working really hard to get the house ready, hopefully up for sale next week!

Eating today was good:

B: starbucks and a banana
L: lettuce, black beans, corn, tomatoes, lime viniagrette and grapes
D: Corn chowder and a veggie kabob and a glass of milk
S: wheat chex

'Night all!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm really glad you like your new job. :) Congrats on your eating too. Oh, and you package was mailed off very early this morning. You should be getting it in the next day or two. :)

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I'm so glad things are going well so far! My first day at the new job is Monday, and I'm excited/nervous about it. Maybe I'll luck out and get a swanky office too!