So today, after all that vacationing, I am officially back on track.
I have set the following goals for today through July 18:
- No tv in my house. If I am visiting someone or at the gym, I will not be a social outcast and deny myself. I just won't have it on in my house.
- I am eating very little meat. Kinda the same principle. Not in my house. If I'm out and there is no meatless option, it's okay to indulge. Fish is okay. But I am ingesting very limited meat.
- I am eating very limited processed foods. Only frozen lunches as a last resort. Not much of it.
- I am starting the Couch-to-5K this weekend. And I am doing it outside.
- I am listening to a sermon every day on the commute home from work.
- I am still allowing myself my daily starbucks drink. Too much change to try to change that as well.
Today was really good foodwise. Actually, it was great all the way around.
Breakfast: Starbucks drink, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 slice 35 calorie bread
Lunch (at the Fudgery): peanut butter, banana, and honey on whole wheat. They even gave us ice cream to take home (for free!), but I dropped it off at my previous place of employment.
Dinner: 2 whole grain waffles with pumpkin-yogurt sauce. I tried to make pumpkin pancakes, but the recipe called for add-water-only pancake mix, and I didn't read that and I bought normal whole wheat pancake mix. So no matter what I added, the consistancy wasn't right. It's no big deal, I'll try again next week.
Snack: banana popsicle and a handful of reduced fat potato chips.
I feel really good about it all.
I'm off to make lunch for tomorrow. New day, new job!!