Tuesday, May 15, 2007

would you kiss me if I was leaving...

I got a new job! I got a new job! I got a new job! (Can you tell I'm excited?) The boss is going to call me tomorrow to present the "package," but I think we will be able to make it work. I am thrilled. I plan on turning in my notice at the end of the week. That means Nathan and I will be moving back to Lexington (at least that's the plan for today) so we get to start house hunting! The distance is commutable, so we have the ability to wait until we find something we really like.

Yes, my general absence from blogging is evidence that my eating is totally out of whack. We did have a good dinner - pork roast and sweet potatoes. But I had a glass of Pepsi with it, and then a ice cream bar. But I gave part of my ice cream bar to Nathan, so it could have been worse.

I am going to Weight Watchers on Saturday to find out the damage, and to hopefully get myself back in gear.

Thanks again for all the well wishes about my grandfather. He was released from intensive care today. That's a great thing.

Eating plan for tomorrow? Who knows. I need to get back on.

6 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

CONGRATS on the new job! And house hunting is always fun! YAY!

katieo said...

big changes! congratulations on the new job, good luck at WW!

Amy said...

Yaaay for househunting!

Congrats on the new job too!

Amy said...

So glad that things are going well for you! Congrats on the job, good luck house hunting, but most importantly, I am glad that your grandfather is doing well.

Bye! said...

yeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaa! :D Congrats on the new job, how exciting!!
Well done you, that's brilliant news. House hunting is always fun, even if the moving part is a bit of a drag... well, you know my feelings about moving, LOL.

PearShapedGirl said...

Woohoo for the new job, congrats! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I always appreciate new readers. FYI - I've decided to make my blog private. I'd like to add you to the "safelist" so you can read it. Please send your blog e-mail address to me at pearshapedgirl@hotmail.com if you still wish to be a reader and I'll add you to the list. Thanks!!


Take care,
PSG