Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm so lost for you

All in all, the weekend went well.

Papaw's surgery went as well as expected. He'll have to have chemo, but the outlook is good.

The wedding was beautiful. The ceremony was perfect. The reception was a lot of fun. Good times.

All of our guests have returned to their respective homes after we attended brother-in-law's college gradutation today (at the youthful age of 27). Then we came back and took a nap.

We ate dinner, I watched last week's Grey's, and now I'm going back to bed.

I've probably gained back most of the weight I lost. This weekend was incredibly stressful, and I did not take control of my eating. I've had Lofthouse cookies and wedding cake and Pepsi.

I will not feel guilty. I am not beating myself up. I am learning from my mistakes. Tomorrow I will be back on track.

Thank you all so much for the positive thoughts. I'm back!

4 comments:

Bye! said...

g'day! :)
Glad your granddads surgery went well. Sounds like it was an exhausting weekend all together. Heres to a great week ahead of us!
xx Annie

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

That's right, just write off whatever happened last weekend and start fresh. Don't beat yourself up. None of us are perfect 100% of the time.

Glad to hear things are looking up!

katieo said...

My weekend wasn't as stressful as yours, but I also didn't have the
*best* weekend as far as my eating goes. Thank goodness for the new week!

Aimee said...

Yep, I agree with everyone else. Don't worry about it. You had a good time, you had stress, this is a new week. I had a pity party for myself Saturday and ate everything I could get my hands on. We all make mistakes and like you said, we learn from them. Glad your grandfather's surgery went well.