Friday, May 25, 2007

knowing you can always count on me

Today has been a great day! Our friends came down and we had a lovely dinner (pork roast, corn on the cob and a big salad). I love the grill and the absence of any real kitchen clean up. We had to get ice cream at the Fudgery, where we took a really cool self portrait with the camera perched on top of one of their coffee machines.

I'd love to stay and chat, but we have to get packed! I can't wait to post lots of pics from our Tennessee/North Carolina trip and maybe a picture of our new house. Say a little prayer around 11 EST tomorrow. I really don't know how things will turn out, and I keep hoping that I will be okay whether we get the house or not. I keep hoping. But Jeannie posted pics of her new bicycle yesterday, and that got me excited about Nate and I being able to buy bikes and ride them around downtown in our new city, if we get this house. Sigh. I just hope I am able to be content if we don't get it, and that I don't get incredibly anxious about selling our current house if we do.

But, as I said, I cannot stay and chat. I have packing to do.

Have a great holiday weekend! (If you celebrate Memorial Day!)

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Good luck and have fun!!! :)