Friday, May 18, 2007

I could hold you forever...

Happy happy Friday!

I am going back to Weight Watchers in the morning. I am nervous and excited. I am starting over. Groan. But at least I'm going back.

I have a confession...I feel like I should join some anonymous group...I love bags. Bags of all shapes and sizes, all colors and patterns, I love bags. Today, I ordered 2.






Rachael Ray's email (I say that like we're best buds) led me to Fisheddy.com where I made these two lovely purchases for slightly over $10. I can't wait to get them! She also directed me to some incredibly cute office supplies that I need for my new job, but I'll wait and see what color my office is. I hope they don't put me in the red office where I did my writing sample. It'll be okay, I'll just put up a lot of pictures. And get black and white office supplies.

I am such a nerd.

We're getting ready to head to Lexington for the night. We're going to eat dinner, drive around and look at houses, and stay with Kent. Hopefully tomorrow we'll get to look at a few houses. I'll keep you updated.

Oh! I can't believe I almost didn't respond to Grey's. What the skank happened! I told them not to mess with Christina and Burke. Is he really gone? Gone gone? And the craziness with Callie getting what Bailey deserved, and the other Dr Grey being the lady that hit on McDreamy? I had seriously almost given up on the show, but the finale will have me on pins and needles until fall. It's going to be a long summer. But with all the excitement of the job and the move, maybe it will go quickly!

And I realized today that I made a huge mistake. (Well, huge in reality tv terms.) I bought tickets for a dinner and movie fundraiser with my new company. It's a showing of Spiderman 3 at a movie tavern where you can eat while the movie is playing. I was totally thrilled about it, not to mention getting to spend some time with folks I'll be working with, but I got the tickets in the mail today and realized that the movie is next Wednesday, as is the American Idol finale. After last year's McPhee/Meatloaf debacle, I'm not sure I'll miss all that much, but I can't believe I'll miss all the drama. And I don't have TiVo, and recording a fuzzy picture (thank you bunny-ear antenna!) would be ridiculous anyway. Oh well. All I know is Go Blake Go!

3 comments:

Aaron Miller said...

Oh my gosh! I saw that black and white tote on another blog and have been wanting to get it! SO cheap! let me know how it you like it...

Anonymous said...

ok, sorry, didn't realize it but I'm on my husband's computer...this is katieo, not aaron miller! :)

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

LOVE the bags. Might have to pick up a couple myself...