Monday, April 9, 2007

you must whip it!












Food diary! I stuck to my plan today! I did have whipped cream with my strawberries, but it was 0 points, so it was okay. Notice Farley in the lunch picture. He is so photogenic. I tried to get him off the other end of the table, but he wouldn't budge. He really wanted to be in the picture. He's goofy.

I only did 2.1 miles on the treadmill at the gym tonight. A combination of getting shocked every time I touched the heart rate monitors and wanting to get home to see How I Met Your Mother (I planned well, but not for traffic from a train). I will get in the full 3 tomorrow!

Sorry no ephipanies. Today was a great lazy day. I read a lot of blogs that I'll link tomorrow. But the rest of this will be brief. There's a new King of Queens on in a few.

Tomorrow I am going to eat my full 28 points. It's going to look like this:
Breakfast (6):
Starbucks drink
banana

Lunch (8):
Kashi Sweet and Sour Chicken
Broccoli
String cheese

Snack (2):
Fiber 1 bar

Dinner (7):
Flat Out Pizza
Broccoli

Snack (5):
Wheat Chex and 1% milk

Have a great night!

0 comments: