Thursday, April 26, 2007

warm me up...and breathe me

I told you that I would show you pics of our new nightstands, and here is one of them! The before pics were nothing exciting, the tables were just wood-grain. I would have taken pictures of them in place, but I didn't feel like making the bed to take pics and then get right back in bed.

Okay, so I lied in a previous post. I do care what happens with Meredith and Derrick. I never thought I could feel so distraught over a television show. But at least Christina picked the red velvet cake. I am so glad that the writers are leaving them alone, if just for now.

I did really well point-wise again today. I used all my extra points for ice cream at the Fudgery. Banana Pudding ice cream. It was good.

I've had several questions about the South Beach Chicken Salad kits. Today I had the Santa Fe Chicken Salad. The kit was 4 points (5 if I would have eaten the jello, but I generally don't like jello). I found them with the lunchmeat. It's nice and neat and everything comes in the box that you can mix together. The Santa Fe Chicken somes with lime cilantro pita chips, spicy cubed chicken, cheese, and salsa-ish dressing. (Oh, and jello.) I mixed all the chicken stuff together and then put it over lettuce. I ate the chips with some salsa I brought from home. Very yummy and filling.

Tomorrow I am eating a repeat of Wednesday's lunch, the Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad Kit. This one is 6 points. It's wheat pita chips, chicken, lite mayo, cranberries, walnuts and strawberry jello (I'll probably eat that jello). I will also eat that chicken salad on a bed of lettuce.

I am excited about weigh-in on Saturday. But at the same time, I really don't care what the scale says. I mean, I do, but other things ae more important. My clothes fit differently. And that makes little to no sense since I've had a lot of (real) ice cream this week. I've eaten all my flex points, and I've managed to keep myself within the expected range today. Maybe I wasn't eating enough the past few weeks. Or maybe I've just been holding water. I don't know. What I do know is I'm wearing clothes I couldn't wear last week. Who knows what the scales will say. I guess I'm more curious than excited, but I'm ready!

I've emailed interview questions to Aimee. Check her blog for her responses! I'm still working on yours, Annie!

It's time to change the cat litter and go to bed. My throat hurts. I got a monster headache out of nowhere today, but it responded well to Aleve. My legs are a little sore too (and not from any sort of exercise). Say it with me: I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I will not get sick.

5 comments:

i i eee said...

You will not get sick.

Those South Beach kits look enticing. I'll have to try them sometime.

That's so awesome that your clothes are fitting differently! Hurrah!!!

i i eee said...

Love the nightstand, by the way.

Anonymous said...

You will NOT get sick. I'm sending you all of my extra mental energy to ward off the sickness.

Those South Beach kits look delish. I'll be picking them up when I go to the store this weekend. YUM.

Angela Power said...

Wow, I didn't even know there were South Beach kits. Come to think if it, it's not likely we have them in Canada...we always seem to be the last to get the good stuff! If and when I see those in the deli, I'm definitely trying them, those salads look like a fabulous, easy lunch!

Anonymous said...

Hi

I like this post:

You create good material for community.

Please keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for net community.

Source: WellPoint interview questions


Best rgs
Peter