Friday, March 23, 2007

sail away with me to another world

Today has been really good. Got most of my housecleaning done, went on a nice walk with Nate, and ate really well today. I'm nervous about the (not one but) two wedding showers I have tomorrow. I want to keep doing well. I know how I am, and I tend to not do something if I can't do it all the way. And I feel like showers tomorrow leave me somewhat powerless. But I'm still a runner...I've been able to tolerate some gray area there...so I guess all hope isn't lost.


Nathan and I also looked at cars today. It's exciting that we are actually making plans to get a new car! I'll keep you posted on the search. Although we found the guy that we are buying from. We gave him our time frame, and he didn't try to push us. He also gave his card to me, not Nathan. Just seemed like a good guy.



My favorite thing about today was email theological discussions with Jen. Who ever thought that the waterfountain on the first day of kindergarten would make such a lasting impression. Thanks for your thoughts, Jen. Very much.



And Jen gave me a great quote today:


"If you want the rainbow, then I guess you gotta put up with the rain." ~Dolly Parton



Dolly sure knows what she's talking about.



Gotta finish cleaning my house and get ready for tomorrow's showers!



Grrr. I'm having trouble loading food pics, and I've got work to do, so no food pics today. (Waaa!)

0 comments: