Tuesday, March 13, 2007

it was good as good goes

Nathan will be home in three days! I am so excited! I cannot imagine how military families do it. Nathan and I apart for 8 days, and you'd think it was a year. I'm just not cut out for the single life.

But today was okay. Work was work. Then there was the pedicure and the Triple T sandwich from the Hub. That was awesome.

No running today. I chose to pamper my feet instead of pound them. With Courtney staying with me this week, I can't really imagine I'll run too much this week. And with the time change, it's close to impossible to think I'll run in the morning. Maybe Thursday...

There was a terrible incident today in our town with a teacher leaving her babies in the car in the school parking lot all day. I don't want to speculate, and I'll wait until the whole story is out to talk about it, but it makes me angry. People who leave kids in cars for 7 hours can have babies, but we're still childless. I just don't understand.

It's been a long day back to the real world. I'm taking my newly painted toenails to watch the rest of American Idol and then to bed.

0 comments: