Monday, March 26, 2007

and I told him that right before he ran

I really have nothing exciting to say. I'm exhausted. I wanted to keep in the habit of posting.

We had spareribs that soaked in the crockpot all day in this raspberry sauce. Amazing. With a nice salad and corn on the cob. I bought the sauce in Kansas, so now we'll really have to go back.

I spent an hour making chicken salad for a potluck tomorrow. I love my chicken salad. More fruit than veggies. I'm looking forward to lunch already.

Nate and I took a great walk around our town tonight. It was 79 degrees at 8pm. And I got my new wardrobe in the mail from Old Navy today. So I'm tired, but very content.

I'm going to go to bed and listen to a sermon. I'll have insight tomorrow!

1 comments:

nathan said...

She's right. Those ribs were top-notch.