Monday, March 5, 2007

3 is the magic number

No run today. Feel crummy. But I've ate well. That's an accomplishment. I'm hoping to be able to run tomorrow. I'm so surprised at how upset I am that I don't think it's (physically) a good idea to run today. My shoes look so lonely! Again, I'm starting to sound like a runner!

I am really surprised at my comfort level with knowing that people I know read this. I think it's strange how personal I can get and it feel so impersonal since I'm just typing. And I don't feel the need to censor myself either. Hmm. That being said, should I make some shout-outs? (Did I just say that? Holla!)

Jen - your email made me feel great. I read it like 20 times. The oldest friends are the best friends, right?

Zak - can't wait to see you on Friday! I'm bringing my shoes, my camera, and Scully. Just kidding. She would love to see you, though.

TK- Mmmmm...goat cheese. I felt guilty (a little) having it without you.

Nate - congrats on finishing the midterm! School is almost over! I love you!



Since nothing new to report today, and I love these kind of emails, I'll respond in my blog to a forward I got recently. Except the number of responses was 4, and I'm changing the number to 3 because three is my favorite number.

3 jobs I have had in my life

3 movies I could watch over and over

  • Tommy Boy
  • O Brother Where Art Thou?
  • A Christmas Story

3 places I have lived

  • Wurtland
  • the ghetto (Codell Drive, to be exact)
  • a 1898 house in Harrodsburg, Kentucky

3 favorite tv shows (can you tell we don't have cable?)

  • (as embarrassed as I am) Grey's Anatomy
  • What About Brian
  • (more embarrassment) America's Next Top Model

3 favorite tv shows in syndication

  • That 70's Show
  • King of Queens
  • My Wife and Kids

3 places I have vacationed

  • the Outer Banks
  • Asheville, North Carolina
  • Seattle, Washington

3 favorite foods

  • chicken tacos with lots of sour cream
  • lasagna
  • sausage and lentil soup

3 favorite books

  • Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
  • Searching for God Knows What - Donald Miller
  • The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

3 most-played songs in iTunes (a joint effort with Nate's contributions)

  • The Raggle Taggle Gypsy - Chieftans and Nickelcreek
  • Breathe Me - Sia
  • Let Go - Frou Frou

3 restaurants I can't get enough of (they have been linked)

Do you have a 3? (Room service!) Share with me! (You want towel?) Leave a post! (You want me fluff pillow?) Don't hide from your feelings! (What kind of hotel is this?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for da shout out! I love the blog; it makes me feel like I am not so far away for some reason :) I think it would be something cool for me to do as well but... here comes my three... wait for it... wait for it... Three = number of days that I would probably stick with it. LOL Cant wait to see you.
PS. How bout "throw opinions like rocks in riots"

Krissie said...

I like the HIMYM reference, Zak. I always wait for Barney.
I can't believe you got the Alanis reference! You looked it up somewhere, right? Can't wait to be out ther in 2 days!!