No run today. Feel crummy. But I've ate well. That's an accomplishment. I'm hoping to be able to run tomorrow. I'm so surprised at how upset I am that I don't think it's (physically) a good idea to run today. My shoes look so lonely! Again, I'm starting to sound like a runner!
I am really surprised at my comfort level with knowing that people I know read this. I think it's strange how personal I can get and it feel so impersonal since I'm just typing. And I don't feel the need to censor myself either. Hmm. That being said, should I make some shout-outs? (Did I just say that? Holla!)
Jen - your email made me feel great. I read it like 20 times. The oldest friends are the best friends, right?
Zak - can't wait to see you on Friday! I'm bringing my shoes, my camera, and Scully. Just kidding. She would love to see you, though.
TK- Mmmmm...goat cheese. I felt guilty (a little) having it without you.
Nate - congrats on finishing the midterm! School is almost over! I love you!
Since nothing new to report today, and I love these kind of emails, I'll respond in my blog to a forward I got recently. Except the number of responses was 4, and I'm changing the number to 3 because three is my favorite number.
3 jobs I have had in my life
- mall jobs (Learningsmith and Discovery Channel Store)
- residental treatment for women in recovery for drug and alcohol abuse
- residental treatment for teenage mothers and their babies
3 movies I could watch over and over
- Tommy Boy
- O Brother Where Art Thou?
- A Christmas Story
3 places I have lived
- the ghetto (Codell Drive, to be exact)
- a 1898 house in Harrodsburg, Kentucky
3 favorite tv shows (can you tell we don't have cable?)
- (as embarrassed as I am) Grey's Anatomy
- What About Brian
- (more embarrassment) America's Next Top Model
3 favorite tv shows in syndication
- That 70's Show
- King of Queens
- My Wife and Kids
3 places I have vacationed
- the Outer Banks
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Seattle, Washington
3 favorite foods
- chicken tacos with lots of sour cream
- sausage and lentil soup
3 favorite books
- Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller
- Searching for God Knows What - Donald Miller
- The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
3 most-played songs in iTunes (a joint effort with Nate's contributions)
- The Raggle Taggle Gypsy - Chieftans and Nickelcreek
- Breathe Me - Sia
- Let Go - Frou Frou
3 restaurants I can't get enough of (they have been linked)
Do you have a 3? (Room service!) Share with me! (You want towel?) Leave a post! (You want me fluff pillow?) Don't hide from your feelings! (What kind of hotel is this?)