Wednesday, May 14, 2008

it takes two to make it out of sight

You know, it all started so innocently. A nice salad of spring mix and my homemade chicken salad. But then I was wanting something sweet. On the shelf beside my desk is a HUGE bowl of candy. I usually stay out of it pretty well.

But today I was really wanting sweet. I grabbed 3 mini Reese cups. I even took a picture to keep myself accountable.

Three.

I thought it was no big deal.

Then I sat down to do my paperwork and before I knew it, I had a trash littered with a dozen or so Reese wrappers.

Seriously?

I never would have eaten 2 full-sized ones, so why was this rampage okay? But I know better for tomorrow.

No tears or guilt.

Because I kept to Day 2 of my challenge! Go me! The tape was not as difficult today, and I even boosted to the high impact in some places. For reals.

I am so glad so many of you have joined in! We can do anything for 10 days!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh geez, I would find it hard to keep out of a giant bowl of candy.
I lived with a girl once in college who had a candy bowl and I was always in it. And then she'd ask what happened to that hersheys bar?!
I'd blame it on a random person that came over. I'm so horrible!

You're doing fine! Just keep going!

You two kill me haha I am getting married in a small rural town in VA (which is where I'm moving)four hours from Huntington.

Its such a wonderful place too! Its like mom and pop central, with antique shops and all that. I love it!