Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm holding loose and ain't letting go

I had the most awesome weekend!

Nathan and I drove to Ohio to outlet shop and, most importantly, to see Fat Bridesmaid!

I mean, seriously. I was a nervous wreck. It was like going on a blind date. I stressed over what to wear. I was nervous about not living up to the expectations she had for me. We all know she is the coolest thing since Starbucks. That's a lot of pressure for me!

I had no idea we would get along like we did!

I really should have had a clue when we showed up in matching cream sweaters. It just got better from there. We had wonderful conversation, ate a healthy lunch at Subway, and shopped for about 7 hours. Seriously. My favorite purchase was our matching green Kate Spade wallets!
And then we shopped for sunglasses. She bought a rockin big black round pair. I was lucky to get Nathan into these. It was a great laugh. (I really just wanted him to put them on so he'd look like Matt Wertz.)
It was so sad to say goodbye! So we decided we are going to have another meeting, and invite you all along!

We are thinking Cincinnati. Probably zoo. Probably August. Who's in?

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I am totally in! I live in Cincy!

The Price's Wife said...

AW MAN! I'm so jealous! First you get to meet phat girl in a little coat and NOW fat bridesmaid?! How stinkin fun!!

Nikki said...

Awww - well if you're coming to my city, i'm totally going to be there!

marie said...

How adorable are you two?!?!?!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

DUDE! We should have made him buy those glasses. He looked so uber hip!

I had a blast too! I'm still mad that adorable little denim dress was too short, but I think the overdose of Kate Spade and Coach helped make up for it...

Hanlie said...

It sounds like such fun! Great pictures!

Teale said...

I'm in Central Illinois, so Cincinatti isn't TOO far a drive... it'd be worth it to get to hang w/all you ladies!

Sarah P said...

You girls are so cute!!!! WOW I have chills because I am one hour north of Cincy! I could SO be there ;)

Anonymous said...

HMMMM im about hour away from cincinatti............it would be way cool........