Monday, April 7, 2008

so when I spoke I would know it was truth

After a year plus of mostly uninterrupted blogging (excluding the moving = no internet fiasco), I have decided to take a vacation. It's pretty outside, I've got a lot of things I'd like to do, and I sometimes catch myself procrastinating by blogging and reading the forty-some blogs that I have in my reader.

I don't know how long I'll be gone. I promise no more than a week without checking in.

I am not quitting. As a matter of fact, I have had a great day today. Starbucks for breakfast. Chicken, veggies, and rice for lunch. Chicken sausage and corn for dinner. Apple and nutella for a snack. We walked for about an hour around the neighborhood, and then I rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes. I feel really good today.

I will miss you! You haven't seen the last of me!

10 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Enjoy your vacation! We'll miss you, too! :)

Sarah said...

I'll miss you, but I know where you live ;)

Enjoy your blogging break and the nice weather!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I think a vacation is totally in order! Get out in that sunshine and enjoy yourself. We'll see you when you get back. :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break! You deserve it.

Amy said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Come back!

I will miss you terribly Krissie!

Fairy Princess said...

Get out there and have some fun. We will all miss you. :)

Sarah P said...

Enjoy your time off- I will miss you :( But I understand!

Unknown said...

We will miss you, but enjoy the time off.

Lora said...

we'll be waiting!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

We'll be here! Take care!