Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm not saying....I'm just saying

Today has been full of fun!

We went to church, and then out to lunch (where I had a veggie omlette). Then we went to the mall where I bought a fabulous green jacket (pictures will come) and an awesome black bag. Then we came home, had leftovers (apple butter pork chop and rice), and cleaned the house. Now it's time for the gym! That's why this will be brief.

I usually hate the time change - and I realize I'm only one day in - but I don't feel like crap yet.

Tomorrow is weigh day - as is every Monday - and I'm dreading it. I have gotten back on track, but it was a very difficult week. I am not looking back! Tonight I'm doing elliptical, and weights, and coming home to a clean house!

3 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

What a great day! I hope the week brings more joy!

Mindy said...

Glad you had a good Sunday! Would this be the apple butter pork in this month's RR magazine?

Anonymous said...

Great to hear things are looking up and you're back! That's the positive Krissie we all know and love! :)