Sunday, February 10, 2008

take this heart

Well, guys, I am off to the airport. I'll be back a week from Wednesday. I have been assured that our hotel has a business area where I will be able to use a computer. I hope that is the case. If not, posts will be very brief, as I have only partially mastered the iPhone keyboard. And I don't have the heart to take the new computer with me - that would be too cruel to Nathan.

I have also decided that calorie counting will be next to impossible while I am gone. Thus, I have amended my February goals to include a shorter list of Atlanta goals:

  • I will exercise every day for at least an hour. It may be at the fitness center, it may be walking around the city, but for 60 minutes I will get my heart rate up and move it!
  • I will listen to my body's gauge and eat when I am hungry and stop eating when I am full.
  • I will continue to take pictures (and hopefully post) of everything I eat. That keeps me really accountable. If I don't want to take a picture of it, then I don't need to eat it.
Amen.

I will still be reading about you guys, but (pending business center) commenting may continue to be be reduced.

Thank you SO MUCH for the hair-growing-out support. I will probably be begging for more in a few weeks!

See you on the flip side! (which is hopefully tomorrow...)

8 comments:

Felicia said...

Have a GREAT trip!!

I think your goals list it totally do'able!!

*huggles*
=0)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Have a great trip! I'm sure you'll do fine with your eating plan. I had three trips last year, and I was amazed at how easy it was to manage what I was eating and stick to the healthier end of the spectrum!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. I think listening to your body is the best way to go. Good Luck!

Hanlie said...

Those are excellent goals! One needs to make allowances for trips like these, but still be in control, and I think you've got that down!

We hope to hear from you!

Diana Swallow said...

Have a safe trip! I think listening to your body is very smart. Your goals are excellent!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!

Lora said...

Enjoy your trip! Im sure you'll meet those goals with no problem!

Anonymous said...

I like these goals. It is a great idea to spend some time tuning into your body... its kind of like taking the training wheels off for a bit.

Have a great trip.