Wednesday, January 9, 2008

it's got central heating and I'm alright

Happy Wednesday! 2 more days at job I hate! I have a few leads on real actual professional jobs, and that has me very excited!

As for the wallet fiasco, I have done everything I am supposed to do. I got a new license, cancelled my cards, filed a police report, called the credit companies...I think we're gonna be okay.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast was a Clif bar and water.

Lunch: 35 calorie bread, turkey, smoked gouda, spinach, and cranberry chutney. And an orange.
Dinner: the spiciest effing chili ever. And a big glass of milk. (I actually only ate part of it and then had a bowl of cereal. I figured out the calories and it was about the same and I didn't want to change the pictures, so I'm leaving it.)


I have decided not to go to the gym today. I have a little chaffing, and I'm just really tired. I've been busting my rump, so I think it's okay.

For those of you reading from the Healthy You Challenge, I am not following protocol. I know Tuesday is check-in, but I weigh Mondays, so those will probably be the posts that I put into Mr. Linky.

I cannot thank you all enough for your encouragement and support. I love seeing comments from you all! I'll try to be a better commenter too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! You are so great to have gone to the gym for that long yesterday!

Too bad about the stolen wallet - I too have my SIN in there and my health card, both of which I probably shouldn't carry around with me at all times... maybe I'll actually change that tonight.

And I just wanted to tell you that you have inspired me to eat leftovers for lunch (I never used to do it for whatever reason)... haha.. weird thing, but true :)

Carleen said...

I have to say I really like your food posts :) Happy Wednesday-- enjoy the countdown!!!

Littleladyhead said...

I love seeing your food posts!
Also, you made me laugh when I read
"Dinner: the spiciest effing chili ever"
ha ha ha.

Hanlie said...

Glad you got it all sorted out! You look like such a nice, positive person, I'm sure the right job will come your way. Well done for staying on plan.

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

did you make the chili yourself? It looks YUMMY! :) I too love the food photos... It gives me new ideas :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you a quick story that applies to the whole "quitting your job" thing. When I finally finished my degree, I got this "too good to be true" job doing PR for a safety company in Greenup. I only worked there for 3 months, and literally came home crying almost every day. My boss was a jerk and constantly changed my job description and I had no idea what I actually was supposed to be doing. One day, I just walked in and quit. No notice, nothing. I was miserable! My mom was furious and said I couldn't give up that job and benefits, blah blah blah, because Drew was just turning 3. I went to go wait tables until I could get another job. It's tough in Greenup/Ashland! And while waiting tables, I met the people I now work for, and got the job of a lifetime! (For Ashland, anyway!) Now I have been here over 3 years, so it all worked out for the best! I have been prone to rash decisions, but I believe it is very important to be at peace and follow your heart! You have a job where you HELP people, and if you're miserable you can't do your best. I'm sure it will all work out. Keep a positive attitude! Love ya girl!

Teale said...

I did the same thing w/an old challange I did, their check-ins were Wed, I WI on Tuesday... so they get Tuesday's post!

Glad you got things sorted out w/the wallet that's MIA. That's so frustrating though.

Linds said...

Yeah I definately think that you deserve a day off! You have been working your butt off!!!