Thursday, January 3, 2008

for I've only a moment's time

Remember I said yesterday that I have an early day tomorrow? Yeah, I have to leave my house at 5:30 am. So I'm getting ready to go to bed. This will be brief.

Breakfast: 3/4 cup each wheat chex and 2% milk and a banana.

Leftover Mediterranean Pasta Salad from last night for lunch.
Dinner: 2 eggs, 2 slices 2% cheese, 2 slices 35 calorie toast. 1.25 cups milk and an orange.

But right now I am really hungry. That's a lie. I'm not hungry. I'm munchy. I just want to eat something. I'm just going to go to bed instead.

I went to watch Nathan play basketball, and he had a good time. I didn't make it to the gym today. It was just too cold this morning. And I've worked hard for 3 days straight - I think my body needed a break anyway. I am going to have a rocking gym weekend, starting tomorrow after work!

I'm still looking for a new job. Anyone have any ideas for a burnt out therapist?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your expression " I am munchy not hungry". I think I will say it to myself often.

Taking pictures of everything you eat is a great idea. I used to do it. I think it helped a lot.

Christine said...

OH girlie I am feeling like crap as I eat another potato chip and type my message. I so need this challenge. ;))) You are very smart to take pictures of your food. Looks really good.

Linds said...

Yikes! Now that is an early morning! Good for you eating the good food! I'm on my last day off on holidays, so what i need is to get back into the routine of work and I'll get back into the routine... and I'll say it again... your food pics look soooooo yummy!!!

Unknown said...

How about 94%FF Popcorn! I like that sometimes at night as a good crunchy snack!

Also, great job! I have been visiting your blog for a while now and I just wanted to say how awesome I think your doing.

Keep up the good work.

www.phit-n-phat.com