Wednesday, November 28, 2007

why should the fire die?

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Today is our file audit at work (the first one I've been through) and I've been swamped. I had an incredibly long day yesterday. So long that Nathan said it was okay that I didn't work out. I hope he meant it. It's strange that after 2 days of exercising, I feel like I was incredibly lazy yesterday. I hope this motivation holds up.

I stepped on the scale four days ago. I'm not ready to post it yet. I cannot believe that I weigh more than when I started this weight loss blog almost a year ago. I feel like a hypocrite. But I'm hanging in. I have created another plan (similar to my 30-in-30), but I'm going to have some more success before I share it. I'm tired to doing this half-assed thing and then looking like I can't commit.

I very much enjoy reading about all of you. You keep my motivated and in good spirits. I am thankful for all of you.

You'll see me later today!

4 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

Will it make you feel like less of a hypocrit to know that I also weigh more today than I did when I started my blog nearly a year ago? Because I do.

Don't worry -- you're working hard and back on the wagon. And that's big.

~Momma to Twin Girls~ said...

I just want you to know that I know how you feel about being a hypocrit! But I love that you keep coming back and NOT giving up (like I have done)I am determined to get on board...let's do it together!

Aimee said...

I know how you feel. I also feel like a hypocrite. I do think what matters though is we keep trying. I've been having a hard time since I started this 2nd job, but I've decided I need to stop making excuses (unless I quit my job, things aren't going to improve) so instead of waiting around on things to improve, I'm just going to get myself back on track. Who knows, maybe if I get back to working on my weight loss, maybe I'll be happier and my job will improve. I'm starting again tomorrow. I accidentally broke my scale over a week ago, so I have no idea how much I've gained lately. I guess I'll find out this week when I get a new scale. Hang in there!

nathan said...

What the skank was that?