Sunday, November 25, 2007

take the time to get to know me

So I had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend, and I had a great lunch with Sarah today. I would post about it (and that is coming up tomorrow), but Fat Bridesmaid's post today offered a challenge, and I'm always up for a challenge!

She asks this: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and you pick an image from the first page of results. Ready? Sweet.

1. Age at Next Birthday2. Place I'd like to travel.
3. Favorite place. 4. Favorite objects. 5. Favorite food.6. Favorite animal. 7. Favorite color. 8. Town where I was born.9. Town where I live. 10. Name of a past pet. (She's current. I couldn't help it.) 11. Name of a past love.12. Best friend's nickname.

13. My nickname.

14. My name. 15. Bad habit I have. 16. First job.17. My grandmother's name.18. College Major.
Your turn!!
We will be back to our regurarly scheduled programming tomorrow...with a play-by-play of Thanksgiving and my plan to get a new laptop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played, too! Fun!

Anonymous said...

I played too!! Loved it!
livingbetter-sam.blogspot.com