Sunday, October 21, 2007

have a seat by me

Yesterday was awesome!

I was very frustrated early in the day. I had a great plan. We were going to the Louisville Zoo, then to hang out downtown, and then to Nickel Creek (yay!). But we get to Louisville, and the Zoo was closed to prepare for their Halloween Party. I was not happy. I mean, what were we going to do all day?

We ended up walking around downtown, and it was nice.

We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, and it was very nice as well.

Then it was time for Nickel Creek. The venue again did not allow photography. And they were serious. The ushers were chasing people down with their cameras. And I'm such a rule-stickler that I did not take any pictures. The show was so good. They played covers of Brittney Spear's "Toxic" and Jackson 5's "I Want You Back." It was so fun!

We have Nickel Creek again tonight here in our town, and with our second parents (the couple that owns the Fudgery). I am so excited! I've taken pictures at Singletary before, so I hope I can tonight! Front row - center baby!

2 comments:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I love that cover of Toxic!

Sarah said...

OHHHHHHH YEAH! Glad you had fun at the show. Hope you have fun at the 2nd show my little concert lover :)