Tuesday, August 7, 2007

you dig everything of which I'm ashamed

As I do every day, I have spent my evening reading blogs of others. One in particular struck me today. Her blog is the only one I read that is written by someone I actually know. And she inspires me every day.

Shirley is not only a woman who has lost a ton of weight, she also loves and follows God. She and her family moved to Texas several years ago, and we miss her terribly. Check out her blog. It's a great read.

In her blog today, she talked about her husband. And today, I would like to tell you all about mine.

I love my Nathan.
Nathan is the best husband ever. He takes all of my craziness in stride. He scratches my back, "right where the tag would be." He is a wonderful cat daddy. He emails me 100 times a day at work. He makes me want to be better. He talks Harry Potter with me. He watches tv shows he doesn't really want to watch. He is my best friend, my motivation, my accountability partner (with a soft side), my bed-maker, my long-distance driver, my everything. Did I mention that he is incredibly smart, a great athlete, a mandolin player in-the-making, and master of the grill? I have now.

Thank you, sweetie, for all you do for me.

I'm not unfond of you!

9 comments:

Christine said...

Ahh gee. That was a real feel good post today! That is such a great picture of the 2 of you!

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I love it! You guys are too cute!!

Mindy said...

That's such a sweet post! You guys are such a cute couple :)

Sarah said...

That is super sweet. You have a great husband. You guys are a great couple! One day I wish to have what you have.

I have seen Nickel Creek once at the Ryman. I loved it. I saw they are playing again soon. I need to figure out if I will have money to see them.

Amy said...

as a bride to be, I hope Andrew and I turn out just like you guys! :)

Aimee said...

I agree! You guys are so cute together, and that's so sweet that you feel that way about each other. I hope one day I can find someone as sweet as Nathan and we can have what you two have. :)

Nathan, you're one of the good guys out there!

Bye! said...

what a great post... you guys always look great together, so comfortable and very much in love!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that Nate is also a hot sexy piece of man.

Ann(ie) said...

awwwww. What a sweet tribute to your hubby!