- My commute will be 4 minutes. It is currently 65.
- We will be within walking distance of everything we could possibly need (Meijer, Old Navy, Barnes and Noble, Johnny Carino's, etc.).
- There are a TON of sidewalks EVERYWHERE.
- Our complex has a very nice fitness center.
- There is a church within walking distance that I think we should check out.
- There is no yard to mow.
- There are no weeds to pull.
- It is so beautiful!
- We have less space, which means we will have less stuff.
- Our kitchen will have an island!
I should have taken pictures today, but I didn't. We signed contracts to buy and sell today. We have 35 days to close on the house we are selling and 45 on the house we are buying. I'm nervous that we will have some layover where we are homeless, but I'm sure we could shack up with Kent. Today we picked out hardwood, and carpet, and appliances...it was just so cool!
I have such a good feeling about this move. I really do. I am excited to have treadmills and weights and safe places to walk right outside my door. I am excited to be in the city, in the middle of all the stuff, and closer to the people we want to be with.